Here are some coping skills that are working for me in the face of our community unsolved mystery - the disappearance of Lindsey Baum:
- I cooperate fully with law enforcement and encourage others to do the same. This way I know I am doing the best I can. Tips all need to be passed on to the authorities, then we can let them do their job, we never know what piece of information could be a valuable piece of the overall puzzle.
- I help keep her story alive in the public. Lots of folks don't know about this case.
- I know the authorities are working diligently and I pass this fact on.
- I learn about other missing children.
- I take good care of myself. I personally have to steer clear of violent television shows and movies. I find healthy distractions. I keep hope alive - some day some way we will know. Where is Lindsey Baum?