Beautiful morning in McCleary. No cloud cover last night so there is a nip in the air at the moment, makes for nice brisk walking weather. Blue skies and we'll have another gorgeous day.
I've lived here for about 10 months now and am thinking on what I'm grateful for:
- downtown flowers
- new welcome signs
- Cheema Market open and busy
- our public library and post office
- the hum of the Simpson Door plant = jobs
- Rain Country Restaurant open early
- dedicated law enforcement working on bringing Lindsey Baum home
Times are tough, especially here in Grays Harbor County, but hopefully we can find something to be grateful for on this beautiful late summer day.